Greenhouse is growing...and we are on the hunt for an amazing Mid-Weight to Senior Designer to join our team!
You must be an extremely versatile, multi-talented designer who is able to see the 'bigger picture' and work closely with our clients to help them improve and grow their brands.You will be responsible for creating and designing a wide variety of materials including logos, websites, EDMs, brochures, flyers, posters, business cards and other brandedcollateral (including Powerpoint and Word Templates), press ads and packaging.
- Receive briefs from the Creative Director.
- Follow brand guidelines and specifications to create assets for production on time.
- Communicate & work closely with both clients and the Creative Director.
- Follow studio systems and processes to ensure quality & version control.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (CS5 and above)
- Print Design Experience
- Digital Design Experience
- Solid knowledge in the areas of typography, colour, graphics, digital interface design and layout
- Sound knowledge of print production and stocks
- Ability to develop appropriate conceptual solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A great can-do attitude
- The ability to take direction or work autonomously
- Powerpoint, Word & Adobe premiere experience advantageous
If you can tick off all of the above then we want to hear from you!
What we're offering
We are initially offering a part time role of 16 hours per week (worked over 2-3 days depending on your availability/preference) but for the right candidate will be hoping to extend this to a full time position within a 6-12 month period. Salary will be pro rata and dependant on experience.
Greenhouse Studios ia a growing design agency with a fantastic portfolio of work and clients to its name. We are a young and vibrant team who enjoy what we do and like working with people who feel the same. We value work/life balance and we love animals! (In particular our studio dog, Douglas. So if you are not a dog fan, this is not the job for you.)
Still interested? Please click HERE to submit your application and portfolio showcasing the above skill set.
Please only send applications via the above link. Applications through Indeed or via direct email will not be accepted.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.
Applications close Friday 30 November 2018. Only those who are selected for an interview will be responded to. Thank you!